We are looking for an Administrative Assisant to support our operations at our Buffalo Grove office.
Things you should know about working at US LBM :
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as an Administrative Assistant :
- Answering and directing incoming calls for US LBM and Hines Supply
- Greeting visitors
- Processing invoices for A/P
- Sorting, scanning and processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Setting up rooms for conference and training meetings
- Ordering and stocking all office and kitchen supplies
- Providing administrative support to the HR team
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Previous experience in an office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Proven track record of managing and shifting multiple priorities as needed