We are looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities.
- Greeting incoming guests.
- Answering the phones.
- Preparing correspondence, manipulating spreadsheets, typing up documents, and formatting presentations.
- Taking inventory of office supplies and replenishing as needed.
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls.
- Making copies, filing, and general organizational tasks in the office.
- Any overflow administrative support as needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Upbeat personality and professional phone presence.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years prior experience working in a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant role.
- High level of Customer Service.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple high priorities.
- Strong attention to details in a fast-paced environment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.