ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Administrative Assistant assist the daily operations of contractor support functions of our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Provide front desk reception for incoming visitors, customers, and employees
- Perform administrative duties in support of our government program/customer
- Set-up and coordinate conference rooms and meetings, reviewing multiple Outlook calendars for availability
- Ensure all guests are issued the appropriate badges and required escorts
- Stock all supplies in conference rooms before, during, and after meetings
- Order and occasionally pick-up food for conferences
- Schedule and facilitate teleconferences, ensuring all parties are connected
- Answer calls and provide necessary assistance or re-routing
- Record and maintain appropriate visitor log, verifying appropriate visitor access
- Process incoming office correspondence, including mail, faxes, and email
- Collect, scan, and email invoices to appropriate departments for processing
- Order, pick-up, and maintain conference room supplies
- Process and ship all outgoing mail and packages via UPS, FedEx and USPS
- BA degree in English, Journalism, or Technical Writing
- Ten (10) years of experience to include: writing/editing technical documentation, procedures and guidelines for C4ISR systems or equipment
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.