Job DescriptionJob #: 1026757
Plant Administrative Assistant
Duration: Nov. 25th, 2019 to Feb 23rd, 2020
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Work Environment: Professional
Dress Code: Business Causal
- 70% Administrative - Administrative duties as assigned including local I/T admin, monthly OEE report generation, SAP production entry, service entry receipts, tracking/processing approvals for invoices, tracking/ordering operations and office supplies, coordinating meetings & events, greeting visitors, and other duties as assigned.
- 20% Maintenance Support - Responsible maintaining maintenance data in SAP, including Preventative Maintenance plans and work orders. Responsible for creating and maintaining the SAP and hard copy Asset Equipment files which include register of assets, EHS binders, equipment specifications, drawings, parts lists, spare parts database and inventory, inspection histories management and vendor information.
- 10% Human Resources – Provide Human Resources support including but not limited to: recruitment coordination, new hire onboarding, Kronos, AAP outreach efforts, confidential records management, and other duties as assigned.
- Min. High school diploma/GED
- Min. 6 months to 1 year office administrative experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.