Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As early education leaders, we’re making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school—and beyond? Their future begins now. And so does yours.
Administrative Assistants perform a variety of routines from bookkeeping to clerical work, primarily related to the enrollments, computation of fees, billing and collection of child care center fees for service. They will split time between administrative duties and assisting teachers and children in the classrooms!
- Receiving, coding and processing monthly enrollments for billing.
- Preparing and balancing deposits and posting payments to the child care accounts.
- Reviewing computer reports related to billing and receipts for accuracy and preparing various reports for the various child care centers.
- Inputting data for extra charges and credits for billing.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Reconciling payments from 3rd party payers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.
- Three-year experience involving the preparation and maintenance of bookkeeping or financial records.
- Strong knowledge of Bookkeeping and accounting clerical procedures as related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing and other standard accounting functions.
- Basic business data processing principles as applied to financial record keeping.
- Posting, verifying, compiling and reconciling various accounting documents, records and reports. Maintaining attention to detail and accuracy while meeting critical deadlines.
- Exercising independent judgment within established guidelines and prioritizing work.
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So we’ve made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it’s simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and development so you can give children a great start. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills—and increase your pay. Don’t wait. Start strong today.