ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - CHILDREN'S SERVICES
JOB CATEGORY: ADMINISTRATION / CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
This position provides administrative and technical support to the Children’s Services Manager I/II and Children’s Services Administrator as assigned.
• 18 years or older.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Three years of prior secretarial training or secretarial / office work experience required.
• Computer experience required including experience with word processing and spreadsheet applications. Must be able to become proficient in the use of desk top publishing software.
• Bilingual Spanish / English or Navajo / English helpful.
This position requires successful completion of an initial post-offer of employment:
• Health exam (and annually thereafter in accordance with PMS Policies).
• TB Test (and upon exposure in accordance with PMS Policies).
In accordance with the federal Head Start Act, Section 648A(g) and the New Mexico Administrative Code 8.8.3., this position requires:
• Criminal Background Checks.