Provides administrative support for management, Jackson’s Corporate Social Responsibility program and the Jackson Charitable Foundation including filing, invoice processing, travel arrangements, expense reports, meeting planning and ordering office supplies. Prepares reports, presentations and other materials to support Jackson’s community investments.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries.
- Manages the Jackson National Community Fund and company CSR expense-to-budget record: including tracking expenses, invoices, check requests and expense reports.
- Supports CSR department on bi-annual charitable grant process and community sponsorship fulfillment.
- Plans and coordinates events; including off-site meetings, nonprofit board training program, volunteer projects, and department retreats.
- Purchases program supplies and maintains inventory of promotional items.
- Assists with administrative support including creation and maintenance of reports, charts, spreadsheets, documents and presentations.
- Establishes, maintains and updates files and records.
- Screens, organizes and prioritizes phone calls, visitors and incoming mail.
- Administers content for Jackson’s intranet.
- Assists visiting executives, as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Solid written and verbal communication skills including the ability to edit and compose correspondence.
- Experience with bookkeeping and budget-tracking.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate multiple activities and follow up with minimum supervision.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent telephone etiquette.
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and ability to interact professionally with senior management and community leaders.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required. Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ years of administrative/office assistant experience preferred.
Manager or above.