At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Office Coordinator as well as be responsible for managing the daily ongoing operations & general administrative duties of our Community Strategies Central Office at CRJ located in Shirley, MA
- Greet employees and visitors via phone and in-person and provide top notch customer service
- Perform clerical duties such as drafting, editing and proofreading of letter, memos, reports, budgets and coding for billing purposes
- Maintain training/payroll grids, lists and databases
- Process bi-weekly payroll on Excel spreadsheet using timecards for all non-exempt employees
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Photocopying of documents for meetings, outgoing correspondence and other materials
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution
- Coordinate processing of purchase orders, expense reports and petty cash reimbursement schedules
- Maintain training room schedule and set room in accordance to training, meeting, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years administrative experience in a fast paced office environment
- Excellent computer skills (Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Multi-task and Prioritize duties