Provides administrative support. Key performance elements include, answering phones, taking messages, distributing mail, typing letters and correspondence when necessary.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Schedule appointments, conferences, and events. May be responsible for reserving conference rooms and coordinating audio/visual equipment.
2. Answers phones, takes messages, and may check and respond to voicemails as directed.
3. Responsible for distributing incoming and outgoing mail, such as mass mailings, appropriately.
4. Types letters and correspondence upon request, including e-mails. Makes photocopies, faxes, and distributes literature and material as directed. Maintains departmental and confidential files.
5. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Two years general administrative experience, or the equivalent required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point. Knowledge of and ability to learn general database applications. Strong communication and organizational skills.
Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
High School diploma or equivalent.
This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.