SGF Global is looking for Administrative Assistant in Oklahoma City, OK
- Reconciling invoices & Data Storage, other duties as assigned High School Diploma or educational equivalent.
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software packages and/or company specific databases.
- 2 years office experience.
- Provides basic support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions within a functional area.
- May be responsible for performing office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties.
- May prepare reports, presentations or correspondence. Follows organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks.
- May support in facilitating logistics of functional group.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Has some knowledge of practices and procedures of the department.
- Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills. Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.