8am - 4:30pm
The Administrative Assistant shall provide the Unity Health Care Department of Corrections Health Center comprehensive administrative services as delineated by UHC. The Administrative Assistant is primarily responsiblethe provision of reception, clerical, information system functions, and all other activities related to the overall management of office operations.
· Assists in developing and generating monthly and quarterly reports of the department activity as directed by the Health Services Administrator and or Medical Director.
· Assists in the scheduling, setting up, and posting of department meetings, securing meeting locations and making meal and other arrangements.
· Collaborates with procurement staff to maintain an appropriate inventory of forms and other supplies.
· Assists the Health Services Administrator and/or medical director in updating department policies, to include distributing policies to appropriate staff and maintaining complete and current policy manuals.
· Conducts regular environmental inspections of all of program areas and shall report any deficiencies to the appropriate staff for corrections.
· Coordinates the schedule for the Medical Director or Health Services Administrator.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Thorough knowledge of office operations.
· Computer knowledge: Excel, PowerPoint, Print Art etc.
· Adequate typing skills.
· Organization skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Thorough knowledge of office operations and demonstrated managerial skills.
· Associate's degree in Business, Office Management, or related field, preferred.
· Computer literate.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Ability to work under pressure.