Manage email and calendar, schedule meetings, and answer phones
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- 5-8 years experience required
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suites skills & Outlook required
- Strong organizational and people skills required
- Good eye for level of detail; well organized, and skilled in setting priorities
- Strength in analyzing, researching, multitasking, and problem solving
- Excellent organizational and communication skills .
- Strong meeting management capabilities. Included but not limited to agenda prep, strong note taking skills, prints ready for distribution, meal requirements, and Audio/Visual set up for conference calls or projector/telepresence use.
- Ability to organize and direct staff meetings / town halls / Audits as per direction from manager.
- Advanced knowledge and capabilities in various software packages with ability to autonomously create presentations and charts to be used for high level presentations with executives (Minimum needs Google slides, sheets, gmail, Powerpoint, excel)
- Skills in photo and video creation and editing to support creation of communication packages to support plant manager initiatives
- Ability to progress to a future role within manufacturing organization.
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.