This position is the primary support for the Senior Vice President of Real Estate Development and the Real Estate Development Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides support for the Senior Vice President of Real Estate Development and Development Department staff, i.e. correspondence, e-mail, scheduling/planning meetings, staff activities, trainings, (as needed), and special projects as requested.
- Primary support for preparation of Real Estate Development Department applications (i.e. TCAC, AHP, HUD), proposals, power point presentations, and responses to requests for qualifications (RFPs, RFQs), and loan applications.
- Provides support to Project Developers during loan closing process, including preparation and submittal of required documents.
- Coordinating with Project Developers, Communications Manager and Manager of Corporate and Development Administration in the preparation of printed materials for ground breaking and grand opening events such as postcards, press packets and fact sheets.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining corporate / real estate development photo files, marketing materials and inventories for marketing and public relations use.
- Responsible for updating the Real Estate Development pages on the company website.
- Assist Project Developers in preparation of Request for Proposals/Qualifications for hiring of development consultants.
- Assist Project Developers in managing filing and organizational system (both paper and electronic).
- Responsible for monitoring Development Department office equipment and supplies.
- Assist the Manager of Corporate and Development Administration with Board Reporting and Support, including production of minutes, scheduling and preparation of materials for board and committee meetings for Eden Operating and Property Affiliates.
- Attend evening Board meetings on occasion as a back-up to other administrative staff.
- Assists general Eden administrative staff when necessary.
- Other projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree (A.A.) or at least four years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), MS Project, and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Pagemaker, InDesign or other comparable graphics software desired.
- Familiarity with standard office equipment (fax, copiers, scanner).
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well, both in writing and verbally.
- Professional, customer-service oriented attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to work productively, autonomously, under limited supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to type accurately at speed of 60 wpm.
- Demonstrated success managing and executing multiple priorities and projects for multiple team members based on business needs
- Ability to work well under pressure and successfully meet deadlines. Ability to be effective and flexible in stressful situations (i.e., unexpected problems, tight deadlines).
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, high regard for accuracy and top quality work
- Effective and creative problem-solver with strong initiative and excellent follow-through
- Familiarity with standard office equipment and machines (fax machine, copy machine, postage machine, etc.)
- Commitment to the companies’ goals and philosophy.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have reliable automobile transportation, a valid California Driver’s License and automobile insurance.