Administrative Assistant / Dispatcher
We are currently seeking an experienced and out-going Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher to join our team in our Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857 location.
Who We Are:
A-General Sewer, Inc. - is a residential, commercial and industrial service business serving customers in New Jersey. The company was established in 1965 and provides plumbing and drain cleaning services. We are a team of highly experienced technicians with a reputation for getting the job done. To learn more about us, please visit us at ageneralsewer.com
About the Role:
This position is responsible for performing office clerical occupations, requiring knowledge of office systems and procedures. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual establishments and may include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, stenography, office machine operation, and filing.
What you’ll do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, transfer calls to appropriate individuals and/or schedule service appointments.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Dispatching technicians to various locations.
- Inputting data in various software systems.
Our Perfect Candidate
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- 2-5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in Customer Service and Dispatching
- Able to multi-task in a busy environment with flexible schedule
- Usual work schedule is Monday-Friday, from 7:00am to 3:00pm
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and detailed skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Hourly rate is $17.00, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available including: Healthcare Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and Growth Opportunities
Please submit your cover letter, and resume
via the ‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please no phone calls or agency submissions!
Keywords: Administration Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Clerk, Customer Service Representative, Office Assistant, Office Clerk, Office Coordinator, Office Manager, Receptionist, Secretary, Dispatcher, Dispatching