Kelly Services hiring an administrative assistant at Dow in Marlborough Massachusetts! (zip code 01752)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and schedule visits with customers and vendors.
- Prepare reports or Power Point presentations as required.
- Maintain files.
- Answer phones.
- Order and maintain stock of office supplies.
- Data entry, tabulation and simple analysis as required.
- Special duties and projects as assigned.
Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm
$20-$25/hour based on experience
Temp to hire
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, Receptionist or similar office experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the knowledge and ability necessary to understand basic operational, technical, and office processes.
- Must have strong skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with associates as well as customers by utilizing professional etiquette on the phone, through written correspondence, and face-to-face communication.
- Must have strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment with quickly shifting priorities.
- Must be adaptable and able to work in a large group with a variety of personality types.
Due to the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, email resume as Microsoft word document, not PDF, to Michelle at email@example.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.