We are currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant to help support our fast growing company in the South San Francisco area. Are you hard-working and dependable? This is a great organization to join and one that offers career growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral/written communication skills, be able to work effectively work using tools like office equipment and Microsoft Office suite.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Responding to all inbound calls in a professional manner
- Reviews incoming orders sent either electronically or by telephone
- Enters customer data into computer
- Records or files copy of orders received
- Responds to customers inquiry's/complaints
- Compiles information and prepares various reports for management
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers/fax machines)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company that offers a great work/life balance and promotes from within, I look forward to speaking with you!
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.