The Administrative Assistant would be responsible for covering all administrative duties of the property.
- Answering phones
- Accepting and processing Applications
- Unit inspections
- Entering purchase orders
- General administrative duties as assigned
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Must have at least 1 year of general administrative experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- MS Office and Yardi software experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 45 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
- Communication Phone Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- MS Office Experience
- Ability to Work Independently
- Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Yardi Experience
See job description