The Administrative Assistant will assist in the day-to-day operations of front office claims, billing, and scheduling.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Separate and process all incoming mail, faxes and emails addressed to location
- Process requests for information from corporate office, prepare quote packages for COD and corporate customers
- Retrieve claims and documents received in the mail from customers and disperse them as needed
- Print and put in order all documents retrieved out of email
- Check mail and disperse as needed
- Perform customer care duties including communicating with customers regarding driver arrival times, scheduling pick-ups and drop-off times, taking in claims, etc.
- Assist with collecting timecard information and working with other office staff to resolve pay issues
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to respective parties
- Greet all visitors who come into front office
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of company software
- Interpersonal communication
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Office Environment
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Frequent use of telephone
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!