A highly reputable investment advising firm seeks professional and articulate Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant provides day to day administrative support to up to four (4) Investment Advisors and is responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for Clients/Customers and providing superlative client relations and customer service over telephone, in person, etc.
- Performing accurate auditing of deposit/withdrawal/trade reports.
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and integrity in all matters.
- Utilizing Excel and Morningstar Direct for investment research, analysis and other administrative investment functions.
- Organizing and maintaining files, and preparing documents and reports as needed.
- Answering phones, taking messages, greeting clients and visitors.
- Maintaining and purchasing office supplies.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Minimum five (5) years of administrative experience supporting Senior Management within any financial services industry: i.e.: banking, investment, real estate, brokerage, trust, etc.
- Excellent data analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Morningstar Direct experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills for diverse clients required.
- Must possess the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Pleasant demeanor and professional appearance.
We offer a pleasant working environment, competitive salary and benefits package including 100% employer-paid medical benefits with generous HSA, 401(k) with annual company contribution, paid vacations, plus more. Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.