Provide administrative support to the ACE Club management, assist with daily club operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support to assist with member relations and sales.
- Perform role as Clubhouse receptionist, welcoming and directing guests as they arrive to the Clubhouse.
- Assist members with requests as they arise.
- Organize and distribute event details to food and beverage and golf operations departments.
- Perform administrative functions in support of event sales.
Reports to Director Club Member Relations and Sales
- Strong Knowledge of Delphi
- Problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Prior experience working in a hospitality sales environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Word and Excel
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chubb Conference Center
Fort Washington 19444