Office Administrator - Aerospace Manufacturing at Aviation Ground Equipment Corp., Franklin, OH 45005
Aviation Ground Equipment Corp. is seeking a highly organized and reliable team member responsible for front desk, general office duties, and special projects as needed for our growing Aerospace & Defense facility located in Franklin, Ohio.
We are a Manufacturer of Military Ground Support Equipment. We provide support for General Aviation and Government agencies around the globe, Prime Contractors, MRO (maintenance and repair operations), Contract Manufacturers, Distributors, and Brokers.
We have a fast paced environment and we provide the best customer service in the industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform front desk duties, including answering and routing all incoming phone calls, as well as greeting and directing visitors
- Clerical duties, including but not limited to, document processing, filing, copying, record keeping and managing appointment schedules
- Maintain relevant office supply material stock levels
- Assist with presentation preparations including material printing, organizing presentation folders, and office preparation as needed
- Handle miscellaneous purchases, errands, etc. for the office as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Dedication to job, a strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superior organizational skills, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and monitor deadlines
- Critical thinking to solve issues independently
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and a working knowledge of computers
- General working knowledge of a variety of office machines including multi-line phone system, copiers, printers, scanners, and cameras
- Position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by the export laws of the United States. Candidates are required to provide proof of US citizenship or Permanent US Residency
- Clean and Verifiable Driver’s License
Aviation Ground Equipment Corp. offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, health insurance, 401K, profit-sharing, vacation, sick-days, etc.
Aviation Ground Equipment Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V.
Office / Administrative Assistant