Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for senior leadership at our Bloomington, IL facility.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Complete final documentation, ready for professional presentation of each, with correct grammar and punctuality, appealing layout and accurate information; examples to include, but not limited to, performance evaluations, grant proposals and reporting, meeting minutes, reports, job descriptions, contracts, budget splits and contact lists; including uploading or forwarding this information when required.
- Schedule, setup and coordinate all assigned agendas, meetings, shadowing, preceptorships, interviews and staff orientations, including the handling of room scheduling and assigned conference calling and webinars.
- Work with other administrative assistants to register assigned staff for meetings, conferences, trainings or other professional obligations, including completing or coordinating hotel stays, transportation, fees and other associated expenses.
- Greet everyone via face-to-face, telephonic or electronic communication, promptly, displaying the utmost customer service skills, acting as a role model, ensuring positive interactions with all.
- Maintain a centralized filing system for designated management including, but not limited to; grant proposals, contracts, communications with funding sources, vendors, and other highly sensitive communications and correspondence.
- Attend meetings as required to create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages and distribute daily mail.
- Perform general secretarial duties to include but not limited to: word processing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing, including completion of requests of special project assistance.
- Maintain a calendar for Central Region senior management, ensuring individuals have all required, finished documents, prior to each scheduled obligation.
- Set an example for trauma-informed care and the recovery philosophy, utilizing the elements of hope, respect, empowerment, health/wellness and spirituality/connectedness, in all interactions with consumers and their support systems, colleagues and others.
- Participate in on-going training to stay abreast of new office technology, communication, and secretarial skills.
- Promote Chestnut’s culture of customer service excellence through the adherence to Chestnut’s behavioral standards of customer service.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality and security of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but limited to, financial and client information.
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D with a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ secretarial experience.
- Must have an extensive working command of Microsoft Office Products with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
- Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Must be able to multi-task and establish appropriate priorities.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled