Get To Know Our Client
Our client operates the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. They provide the pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care and are help guide medical innovations to market. With our client, you will find an innovative culture that is focused and dedicated to making a difference.
In this role, you will perform the administrative functions for one or more departments
- Performs the Administrative functions for one or more departments.
- Performs general Administrative tasks such as handling the mail, typing, filing, and answering phones.
- Activities such as generating and distributing reports, maintaining business information, drafting correspondence, and acting as the department contact to internal and external customers.
- Establishes and maintains office files, makes appointments and arranges meeting rooms as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to represent a positive and professional image.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices.