Immediate Needfor Experienced & Reliable – – -MultiTASKING Administrative Assistant!!!
***TEAM and Customer Centric SKILLS a MUST***
The company has been an industry leader for the last 20 years with continued growth. The facility is top of the line and we need top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
Candidates with the following NEED ONLY apply:
(Also see below for REQUIRED SKILLS)
- EXP 3+
- TEAM player AND Motivator
- Good work History
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass Drug Test
- Clean Record
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
An administrative assistant provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Job Security in a Secure Industry
- FULLBenefits including: 401K, HEALTH Insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation time
- Room to grow within the company
- Clean Shop
- More Experience = More$$$
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Minimum HS diploma; some college or post-secondary education preferred
- 5+ years of direct experience as an Administrative Assistant
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple requests from multiple sources with shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills with capability to effectively manage confidential information
- Previous experience in booking corporate travel and expense processing
- Experience in coordinating meetings and events preferred
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in. YouMUSTbe a team player. As well as takePRIDEin your work and the product you are producing. This is not just a job it is aHOME.
WE look for an understanding of the3 PILLARS of Manufacturing
PRODUCTIVITY – – SAFETY – – QUALITY
– Highly motivated
– Able to handle multiple functions
– Initiative and independent judgment
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and applyNOW.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-842-7133