The Administrative Assistant is responsible for all basic office administrative tasks including, but not limited to, corresponding directly with Education Services client, ABM Staff, new hire on-boarding, answering phones, filing, data entry, ordering supplies, payroll assistance and will perform any additional duties as directed by Management. This position reports directly to the Account Manager and provides additional support to the Assistant Account Managers as needed.
Essential Duties -Administrative Functions
• Assist the Account Manager and/or Assistant Account Managers with any admin duties.
• Conduct and answer phone calls/emails & door access intercom system.
• Create and maintain weekly spreadsheets for processing, staffing roster, PTO accruals and trackers, seniority lists, etc.
• Verify and create schedules and hourly reports for staff in EPAY.
• Track daily missed punches and communicate with staff members to get them corrected.
• Maintain files and documents organized for easy management access.
• Mail checks for hourly employees.
• Complete and send off Employee change forms.
HR related functions
• Provide manager and employees with employee number once hired.
• Schedule and assist in training/orientations for new employees as needed.
• Create new employee personnel folders, and maintain all employee files.
• Disposition applicants as needed.
• Sign employees up for Doculivery, Direct Deposit, Money Network Card etc.
• Complete employment verification requests.
• Assist managers/HR staff with unemployment claims.
• Forward Garnishments.
• Create a monthly discrepancy for Anniversary pay and submit to payroll.
• Assist hourly employees with any questions or concerns.
• High School Diploma or GED required. Associate or bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study preferred.
• Two (2) or more years of Office Administrative experience.
• Demonstrate an advance level of experience with Microsoft Office software applications, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
*** bi-lingual Spanish oral and written communications skills are a PLUS ***