A fast-growing computer company in Spring Branch, Houston, Texas is looking for highly motivated individual to join our organization. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who has excellent communication skills, strong time management skills and a commitment to meeting deadlines and receiving critical orders on time. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for communicating with vendors to ensure that all deliveries arrive on time. He or she will also be required to report any pending delivery delays to management. The Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for documenting company policies and procedures. The applicant should live close to the Spring Branch area and be open to flexible hours. The successful applicant will also be expected to take an active role in the design and remodeling of their new office.
- Help in the remodel of the new office including relocating contents to storage.
- Maintain banking relationships and deposits in QuickBooks
- Coordinate customer list on QuickBooks with CRM
- Answer customer calls and schedule technician appointments
- Assist in receipt of goods and tactical purchasing functions, as required.
- Four-year college degree required
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong phone skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Pro
- Excellent communication, customer service, and negotiating skills
- Minimum of five years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Able to create and administer a task priority list based on company needs
- Internet savvy
- Able to quickly learn CRM features