If you demonstrate strong administrative and organizational skills and love variety in your job, then apply now for our Administrative Assistant opening. Based out of AMLI Residential’s Southern California Corporate office, we are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented English/Spanish bilingual professional. This role is actively involved in an array of company-wide special projects and will work closely with AMLI's senior leadership and HR department.
- Serve as Administrative Assistant which includes managing calendars, scheduling meetings, planning travel, maintaining expense and T+E reports as well as schedules, assisting with sending confidential partner and other investor materials and reports.
- Ensure timely response and communications/decisions in absence of traveling Executives.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Event Planning: Coordinate and prepare travel, conference attendance, on and off-site meetings, workshop materials, and resources. Coordinate Volunteer activities, recognition events, and culture club.
- Prepare training materials and ensure timely delivery; Coordinate training room setup, AV, computers, meals and travel arrangements for attendees.
- HR Field Representative for the California region which includes facilitating new hire orientations and exit interviews.
- Light upkeep of kitchen and maintaining supplies.
- High School Diploma (or GED) required. College degree preferred.
- 3 years plus of experience supporting executive level individuals. Additional knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Oracle, and Visio is helpful.
- Minimal travel required; some to SoCal area properties, as needed.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills to be considered. Professional demeanor, enthusiastic, and the ability to maintain confidentiality. Works well independently, ability to handle multiple projects, and ability to prioritize work flow are also essential.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional development. We are committed to volunteerism and giving back to the community. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, along with benefit and recognition programs. We are located in the central loop, close to all public transportation. Come join our team of professionals and discover the boundless opportunities here at AMLI.