- Perform general office duties such as: typing; filing; monitoring and ordering office supplies; receiving, prioritizing and distributing incoming internal/external mail; photocopying, collating and assembling documents; compiling and distributing routine materials and interdepartmental correspondence.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors in accordance with established policies and procedures. Take detailed messages and convey to appropriate personnel. Answer and resolve routine questions, furnishing information when possible, referring other matters to appropriate staff members.
- Schedule department meetings and appointments, notify attendees, and make necessary arrangements as directed. May provide assistance arranging meetings with other company departments. May coordinate simple travel arrangements.
- May prepare meeting materials such as agendas, handouts and noncomplex presentations and may take minutes for departmental meeting.
- Handle minor requests and/or assignment that require some knowledge of department’s policies and procedures.
- Assist with data collection. Use existing spreadsheets or database to gather/collect/compile/key and exchange data. Research, track and proof data for accuracy. No analysis involved.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities and assist other personnel as needed