Administrative Assistant I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
This position is part of the Global Environmental Health & Safety organization. This position will work with the Toxicology team to take data that is stored on forms in a drive and enter it into a computer application. Candidate is computer literate, will be able to efficiently manage a large amount of information, has attention to detail and is comfortable working independently with minimal direction.
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorized members
- Data Entry job qualifications and requirements
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints