Position : Administrative Assistant l 
Location : San Antonio, TX
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
Start Time : 8:00 AM
End Time : 5:00 PM
Total Hours/week : 40.00[Mon-Fri]
Education and Experience:
- High School or equivalent required, Associate Degree preferred.
- Proven experience at working with all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required, and strong understanding of ERP Systems (i.e. SAP preferred)
- 5+ years of administration experience supporting senior level managers.
- Experience in office purchasing/procurement preferred.
- Practical, detail oriented, flexible and dedicated team player that is capable of working independently.
- Provides administrative support to the Director, Team Leaders, and members of the BioSense Focus Group.
- Exercises good judgment in completing tasks on time.
- Proactively maintains communication, also acts as a liaison among a number of internal groups and services.
- Responsible for managing internal/external correspondence as well as coordinating meetings, teleconferences and travel.
- Prepares expense reports as well as procuring office equipment for new and existing employees.
- Manage calendar for the BioSense Director and Team Leaders
- Manage travel arrangements for the group, both domestically and internationally, including air, hotel, and ground transportation
- Manage and coordinate arrangements for meetings
- Prepare and track orders in SAP and eBuy.
- Assist with the preparation and submittal of the fiscal year budget
- Submit a monthly budget vs. expenditures report to BioSense leadership team with detail
- Serve as the gatekeeper for cost centers as the pertain to salary and procurement card defaults
- Develop and maintain files to include invention disclosures, patents, confidentiality, consulting, and research agreements
- Track expenditures related to consulting and research agreements in order to maintain agreement specifications
- Coordinate visits with external consultants/speakers/candidates.
- Arranging travel, agenda, seminar logistics, along with payment of fee and travel reimbursement
- Provide assistance for graphics, reports, proposals, and other documents as requested
- Order office supplies
- Maintain knowledge of BDX/BDT policies and procedures which directly impact the group.
- proactively communicate those policies, and advise action.