About The Company: We are currently seeking candidates for Administrative Assistant located in the Greater Boston Area. The position is within Higher Education. This is an outstanding opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great organization and learn from some of the best in the industry. All candidates considered must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, spreadsheets, and prior office experience.
• Implement and organize administrative systems and procedures
• Serve as a point of contact on unit, project or program
• Gather and update date to assist in preparing reports, utilizing computer software
• Prepare and maintain financial, personnel, administrative, student records
• Provide day to day flow of communication within the department
• Prepare correspondence and proofread/edit reports and other materials using word processing
• Manage facilities and plan meetings, conferences, and seminars
• Additional ad hoc duties
• High School Graduate (REQUIRED)
• Interest in higher education (HIGHLY PREFERRED)
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (a plus)
• Ability to learn University and departmental policies and procedures
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, spreadsheets
This is 6+ Month contract engagement with potential to go permanent that will pay $21.08 an hour within a 35 hour work week.