ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Graebel Van Lines is the largest independent Van Line in the US and a leader in corporate and residential moving services, warehousing and comprehensive workplace solutions. Recently receiving its Women Owned Business status (WEBNC) and headquartered in Dallas, the new re-launched company is built on the legacy of the Graebel family, which began in 1950, and continued, by its recent acquisition from successful moving industry experts Vauna and Robert Peterson. We are an energetic, fast paced company looking for someone who will operate with integrity, energy and a passion for being the best.
Administers non-complex administrative programs for the department; Acts as main informational contact; Ensure procedures are followed while performing office administrative support for a department/division and its personnel.
- Performs a variety of administrative and operational support activities for the department; Prepares a variety of materials including interoffice communications, correspondence, forms, statistics, projects and reports of a specific routine or special nature.
- Orders and maintains inventory of office and other departmental supplies and equipment; track expenditures; ensure operations of office equipment; departmental work area is kept clean and organized; special orders are placed on the same day as appropriate approval is obtained.
- Arranges and schedules a variety of meetings; notifying participants, confirming dates and times, reserving meeting sites and preparing materials needed at the meeting(s). Attends and participates in meetings; may take, transcribe and distribute as directed.
- Provides leadership and guidance with special projects, conferences and assignments as requested by supervisor ensuring projects are well documented to show sources of information.
- Assists departmental staff with coordinating necessary documentation to include forms, original documents, meetings agendas, packets and related materials.
- Develops or assist in the development of forms, worksheets and record-keeping systems for the collection, dissemination and maintenance of needed information for specialized programs within assigned unit.
- Communicates frequently with Directors/Office Managers; Assists other support staff with assigned functions as needed; may oversee and direct work of temporary staff or student assistants.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES
- High School Diploma, GED certification or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years clerical office experience
- Experience in Accounting, Finance, Bookkeeping, A/P, or A/R required
- Advanced use of discretion, initiative, problem-solving skills and independent judgment
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information; Time Management; Organization; Flexibility; Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to perform administrative duties with speed and accuracy
Graebel Van Lines, LLC is an EEO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Graebel Van Lines is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.