Position is Temporary Full-time to start in March 2020 anticipated to be through July, depending on department needs
Responsible for providing proactive administrative support to the Director of Clinic Operations, as well as the President and Medical Director of St. Cloud Medical Group. Provides administrative support and staff assistance to St. Cloud Medical Group. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of two years’ previous Administrative support experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database functions.
- Individual must have the ability to work as part of a fast paced team as well as have the initiative and resourcefulness to take on projects and assignments independently.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent organization skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.