Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
Responsible for performing administrative and clerical duties for individual(s) across the Rhythm Management Finance and New Business Development departments. This position routinely works to coordinate meetings, events, business processes, and various deliverables across the Senior Staff of Rhythm Management and key Executive Level Administrative Assistants.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receives incoming mail, email, telephone calls and visitors and routes to appropriate department staff by exercising judgment regarding content and priority.
- Assists in the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations using Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel.
- Acts as an informed source of company policies and procedures by answering routine questions or routing to appropriate employees for answers.
- Schedules appointments and travel; maintains up-to-date appointment calendar; ensures that the executive is informed at all times of scheduled commitments.
- Routinely plans and coordinates conferences, meetings and events by coordinating calendars, scheduling catering, ordering audio-visual equipment and working with facilities to ensure room configurations.
- Conducts all aspects of the job with appropriate level of confidentiality and sensitivity to employee and organizational data by storing documents carefully and not disclosing confidential information except on a need-to-know basis.
- Orders office supplies and equipment, and performs or arranges for routine maintenance of basic office equipment.
- May assist in establishing office policies and procedures, and coordinate special projects and department activities.
- Draft confidentiality agreements as needed for Business Development. Will work closely with internal counsel.
- Ensure Health Care Provider (HCP) policies are followed when engaging physicians for Business Development.
- Manage with high confidentiality materials and correspondence related to financial results and new business development opportunities.
- Composes and/or transcribes routine correspondence, letters, and memos. May proofread for grammatical construction, spelling and flow, and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains alphabetical, numerical or subject filing systems.
- Maintain high confidentiality when corresponding with external company contacts.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an Administrative Assistant position supporting Senior Leaders.
- A Bachelor’s degree and basic experience with Finance and Accounting cycles are a real plus
- A high degree of resourcefulness, positive energy, and strong written and verbal communication required.
- Systems experience across Microsoft Applications, Concur, or related systems a plus.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 448764