Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Provides administrative and project support to Ferrovial Services North Americas IT Team. Maintains IT operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers, managing vendors and inventory.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Performing Administrative duties which include:
- Greeting contractors that come into the office
- Answers phone and retrieves faxes and mail.
- Receive FedEx & UPS packages and distribute as needed
- Monitor and order IT supplies
- Support of general population with copying, FedEx processing, and administrative tasks
- Issuing of meeting invite
- Additional support role tasks as requested
- Ensure that a consolidated list of all site hardware lease contract information is up to date always. Identifies all lease contracts expiring soon and work to either renew or buyout the hardware.
- Partners with vendors to obtain quotes, report on payment status and fulfill vendor inquiries; works with vendors to research and resolve discrepancies, warranty replacements, follow up, payments & purchase orders.
- Inventory management (HW, SW, Mobile, etc.).
- Communicates to other departments and functional groups management on status, issues, budgets and problems.
- Maintains documentation of sites, equipment, software, processes and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Costumer focused oriented
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of policies, practices, business theories and systems.
- Demonstrated writing skills required to compose general and detailed correspondence.
- Requires ability to learn and apply understanding of a large complex organization and its customers.
- High level of attention to detail, initiative, problem solving, personal organizational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- The person in this will operate in a stationary position for significant portions of the day.
- The person in this position will occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Travel may be required on a routine basis.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
- Life Insurance
- Performance bonus