Position: Administrative Assistant/ Office Admin
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
The Office Admin Assistant position is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support. The Office Admin will report to the HR manager as well as to upper level management.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Assist HR Manager in the preparation of documents and reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Research and creates presentations
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Assist CEO with the scheduling of meetings and maintenance of their calendars.
- Ordering of catering for client and internal meetings when needed.
- Maintaining control of office supplies. (Stationary, printer toners, kitchen stock etc.)
- Clerical work for all departments as needed. (Filing, formatting of documents etc.)
- Coordinating service and maintenance of office equipment (Printers, fax & mail meter etc.)
- Processing of outgoing mail through our meter machine.
- Assisting departments when needed with projects such as calling of reps, filing/organizing of paperwork on our servers and maintaining Media Library.
- Light travel to deliver presentations to clients when needed. (Local only)
- Previous experience dealing with executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skill with an excellent attention to details.
- Proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office SuiteApplications with experience developing spreadsheets, managing large amounts of data and digital files
- Energetic and enthusiastic. With a strong professional demeanor.
- Bachelors Degree
- Premium Health Insurance
- Premium Vision Plan
- Premium Dental Plan
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Life Insurance
- 12Paid Time Off
- 10 Holidays
- Continuous Learning Program