Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Administrative Assistant(Jr,Mid,Sr, Principle)
PAE National Security Solutions, is looking for Administrative Assistants, Multiple Levels, supporting the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
Candidate Must have an Active SECRET Level or Higher security clearance at time of application.
• Provides general-purpose administrative and clerical support to technical and management level personnel.
• Provides documentation planning and support, project administration, general office support, executive secretarial support, human resource planning, event planning and administration, office relocation planning, etc., as required.
• Greets/directs clients and other visitors
• Ensures the efficient operation of the office to include light facility maintenance, monitoring/maintaining equipment and distributing and restocking office supplies
• Serves as first point of contact for clients to maintain and strengthen relationships with office/personnel
• Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
• Experience in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software programs, such as Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and good command of the English language
• Detail oriented and analytical
• Capable of executing duties in fast paced environment, working under pressure and meeting critical deadlines
• Strong critical thinking skills and outcome-oriented focus
• Ability to resolve conflict in professional/constructive way
• Proven track record of trustworthiness and integrity
• Skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tier
Must have an Active SECRET or Higher
Jr Level Requirements:
• BA or BS degree in STEM-related field + 5-9 years' experience;
• 9 years' experience equivalent to any combination of education/experience
Mid Level Requirements:
• BA or BS degree in STEM-related field + 8-12 years of experience;
• MS degree + 7 years of experience;
• PHD + 2 years of experience
Sr Level Requirements:
• BA or BS degree in STEM-related field + 10-14 years of experience;
• MS degree + 8 years of experience;
• PHD + 4 years of experience
Principal Level Requirements:
• BS degree in Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related field + 15-19 years' experience;
• MS degree + 13 years' experience;
• PHD + 4 years of experience
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.