By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health professional, you have access to the resources and support to enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as an Administrative Assistant with Corizon Health at Idaho Correctional Center located in Boise, ID.
- Process correspondence in a timely and systematic manner.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents accurately.
- Classify and file all documents to be maintained in the office in a retrievable system.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and work assignments to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate respect, concern and courtesy in all interpersonal communications.
- Monitors supplies, equipment and services required in the healthcare unit.
- Maintain skills and continue professional development to enhance the operations and image of the organization.
- Adhere to personnel policies to enhance the operation of the healthcare unit.
Corizon Health offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
- At least 2 years of administrative experience or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Ability to divide attention among several tasks and to prioritize tasks.
- Satisfactory background investigation report.
- Required to exert up to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Required to kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl occasionally.
- Occasionally walking throughout site; to include walking up and down flights of stairs.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.