|Description||COMPANY OVERVIEW: Catholic Charities is the social ministry outreach of the Archdiocese of Washington. We believe in strengthening the lives of all in need by giving help that empowers and hope that lasts. Catholic Charities works to create a world in which every person is cherished, regardless of individual limitations, and strengthened in the use of personal gifts in order to reach his or her full potential as a valued member of the community. We are looking for exceptional people who share our vision and values.|
Inspiring Hope. Building Futures.
JOB SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant for SHARE completes administrative tasks and works with Outreach Coordinators to implement community outreach efforts and expand the SHARE network. The position processes SHARE orders and payments and assists in distribution activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide customer service in person and on the phone.
• Process payments according to Agency policies and procedures.
• Keep accurate financial and order records.
• Ensure that host sites have support and resources.
• Schedule follow-up with host sites and track data on follow-up needs.
• Assist in distribution activities.
|Requirements||EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:|
• HS Degree or GED.
• Experience in administrative assistance and/or bookkeeping.
• Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Skills in record keeping.
• Customer service skills.
• Communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Skill in the use of computers and Microsoft Office programs.