We are seeking dedicated, compassionate, and mission individuals to provide administrative support to our child welfare case management team located in Largo. Responsibilites include client relations, record maintenance/correspondence, support activities, computer data entry, and support duties to assist our clients. This is a full time clerical postion and the rate of pay is $11.25 an hour.
- Ability to relate to people and situations both in person and on the phone in a positive, supportive, courteous and professional manner.
- Establish and maintain effective rapport with clients, other staff and stakeholders.
- Assist with maintenance of records for clients in the Child Safety and Family Preservation Programs.
- Data entry and Monitoring of outcome data.
- Assist with correspondence and paperwork required for opening, and closing clients in the various systems.
- Prepare, distribute and maintain paperwork relative to client charts.
- Act as a receptionist to visitors at the facility as scheduled or needed.
- Responsible for the requisition, storing, distribution and monitoring of supplies.
- Assist the CSFP management team in any special projects or tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail.
- Responsible for the scanning, and uploading of documentation in several systems.
- Candidates will have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED. Experience in social services is preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft word/excel and computer proficiency
- Ability to operate FSFN and Avatar
Smoke Free Campus