Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects is currently seeking a motivated Administrative Assistant to join our Las Cruces, NM office. This position provides project support, including meetings and travel arrangements, invoicing, document processing, filing, and other related tasks; basic office administrative support, including reception, document processing, filing, office related errands, shipping and other related tasks; and special projects as direct by your supervisor.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and flexible to change
- Answers main switchboard; greets and directs visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Sorts and routes incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail
- Maintains office supplies
- Maintains filing system (marketing, project, and general information)
- Project support, including meeting and travel arrangements, invoicing, and document processing
- Maintains local office checking account; check requests
- Prepares local office expense reports and payroll for processing to Corporate
- Prepares local office accounts payable/accounts receivable for processing to Corporate
- Assist Project Managers with budgeting and other billing issues
- Assist Office Manager with operating and capital expenditure budget as requested, or needed
- Local Human Resources contact; assists Corporate office with enrollment of new employees, insurance status changes, benefit supplies, and maintains local employee records; processes resumes and places ads for local hires
- Construction administrative experience a plus
- 2 or more years of administrative experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent
Please be mindful of fraudulent job postings and false emails that are not coming directly from our company. Any legitimate contact will only come from representatives with an @wilsonco.com email address. For an official list of job openings, please go to our company website: https://www.wilsonco.com.
Wilson & Company has a rich history in planning and design, and the right candidate will become part of our bright future. We provide multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, environmental, and planning services, and employ staff throughout 14 offices in 9 states. The firm was founded in 1932 and provides services to a diverse client base including railroads; municipal, state, and federal agencies; energy, industrial, and commercial companies; and private developers.
The cornerstone of our success is Higher Relationships, standards in Discipline, Intensity, Collaboration, Shared Ownership, and Solutions. Discipline is doing it right, with attention to details without exception. Intensity is doing what it takes to meet and exceed expectations. Collaboration is working together and bringing out the best in each other. Shared Ownership means we adopt the goals of others as our own. Finally, Solutions are achieved in a win-win environment. We value this commitment to Higher Relationships with our employees, clients, and the communities where we live and work. And for you, our culture intends to help you achieve personal and professional success. Come grow with us!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.