A growing Financial Planning firm is seeking a full-time administrative assistant in the Wilshire/Brentwood area. Hours are M-F 8-5 The candidate must be professional and energetic with a friendly demeanor.
- Prepare applications and client information reports to be used in meetings with clients
- Greet clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Ability to establish priorities with minimal guidance.
- Plan workload, setting priorities and having a working plan for all tasks and activities as required
- Nurture client relationships and initiates engagement with clients and follows-up with other team members.
- Ability keep client information secure and confidential
- Follow up on submitted forms and applications
- Answer calls and e-mails from clients
- Ability to work well with a team
- Keep files organized
- Help financial advisor with setting up personal appointments and filing
- Ability to pass a background check and fingerprinting
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn quickly
- At least 1-2 years of experience in administrative work. Experience in the Finance Industry is a plus.
- PTO (holidays, vacation, etc.)
- Benefits starting in April
Office / Administrative Assistant