Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as an Administrative Assistant in Loving, NM. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- To ensure all necessary supporting documentation is in place and complies with the requirements of Wood as well as client project objectives.
- Day to day management of the system to ensure data is up to date and that it is an accurate depiction of the current status of the project.
- Responsible for issuing weekly progress reports.
- Other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Establish positive working relationships with immediate supervision and personnel from other departments.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written. Be able to follow oral and written instructions.
Skills / Qualifications
Education and Experience:
A combination of training and experience which would provide the required knowledge. A minimum of 1 year experience in the oil/gas/petrochemical field. Strong computer skills and Microsoft office experience necessary.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.