Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Loving, NM.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provide administrative support to department and/or Manager
- General clerical, receptionist and project based work.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction
- Answer and transfer telephones and direct calls to the appropriate staff member
- Perform general clerical duties: photocopying, faxing mailing, and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules
Skills / Qualifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of telephone protocol
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Satisfactory safety record and knowledge of safety rules and practices
- Ability to utilize PC and applicable software programs
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.