Unidine was founded in 2001 with a focus on providing high quality service and an unwavering commitment to scratch food preparation. We focus wholly on providing custom culinary experiences, featuring fresh, from scratch food production with an emphasis on health & wellness. Today, our company has a national presence, yet still dedicated to delivering a unique dining experience to every one of our clients. Along the way, we have remained true to our original mission and we continue to innovate and disrupt the industry with strategic solutions.
Every member of the Unidine team is driven to deliver the highest level of service and shares a belief that our approach to fresh food is fundamentally linked to health and wellness, human interaction, and social responsibility. From this common foundation, we deliver the best food and dining management services in the industry and exceed our customers' and clients' expectations every day, which is why we are looking for the best talent in the industry.
The Administrative Assistant, will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operational support of our office as well as directly supporting the needs of our operations team members. The position has access to highly sensitive and confidential company information and must be kept in complete confidence. This position provides a wide range of administrative support to the General Manager/Dining Services Director and his/her team.
Qualified candidates will have a sense of urgency, strong organizational skills, an up-beat personality, able to act as a welcoming host to all of our guests and be able to think on their own when fielding calls and requests. In addition, the ideal candidate must possess a strong sense of professionalism and poise, have strong communication skills, be a direct communicator and possess the ability to multi-task without getting rattled.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Go-to person for all corporate office day-to-day support
- Schedule all Unidine local management business meetings and appointments, dinner reservations, etc.
- Financial Functions
- Track and input all invoices for payment
- Track and input daily census for each business unit
- Track and input nourishments, snack and floor supplies
- Track and input all catering functions, staff and guest meals
- Reconcile petty cash weekly
- Input inventories
- Assemble weekly packet and mail
- Data entry and maintenance of databases
- Document creation and editing, as directed
- Maintain hard and electronic files and filing systems
- Office Management
- Assist management with preparing schedules
- Input all schedules
- Check daily for missed punches
- Assist in the recruiting and hiring process
- Take minutes at employee meetings
- Organization of the Unidine office at the facility level: supplies, cleaning, filing and filing systems, ensuring that the appearance and operation consistently reflects company?s standards of excellence
- Maintain organized and up-to-date action item list
- General office phone answering, opening and sorting mail, copying, scanning, sending packages
- Liaison with facility staff
- Menu Management
- Assist Production with typing and distributing menus
- Administrative duties include
- Filing and organizing
- opening and distributing mail
- shipping packages out of the office
- Assist with the coordination of company meetings
- Reserving meeting space
- Placing catering orders
- Order all office supplies
- General office supplies such as paper and toner
- Shipping supplies
***Assist functional areas such as Operations, Human Resources and Legal in periodic tasks and special projects as needed.