The position is responsible for the day to day activities within the company. Duties may include but are not limited to providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Typically reports to the office manager or head of department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Invoice all customer orders in QuickBooks and in customer’s portals.
- Maintain excel spread sheet with all invoices generated during the day.
- Assist in adding new customers to our EDI portal
- Prepare sales reports daily for sales managers.
- Provide assistance in the order entry, customer service, and logistics department.
- Answers phones and takes messages.
- Scan and file all invoices
- Must be able to operate an adding machine, copy machine, or any other office machine requiring no previous training.
- In performance of other duties, communicates with a computer through a terminal for information retrieval and data entry.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual - Spanish
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Demonstrated experience in office procedures and related clerical duties.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group settings.
- Ability to work with a team
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with customers.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.