MANAGED CARE DEPARTMENT
PURPOSE: The purpose of the position is to provide administrative supportto theManaged Care Department in the areas of correspondence, contract distribution, filing, scheduling meetings, maintaining deadlines, follow-up actions, and general organization.
JOB DUTIES: The following are the Job Duties:
- Prepare monthly calendar of meetings and deadlines regarding contract negotiations, renegotiations, and follow-up actions.
- Prepare and maintain correspondence.
- Distribute completed contracts.
- Maintain files.
- Schedule meetings and prepare/record minutes as necessary.
- Provide general organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: The incumbent requires the following skill set:
- High School diploma or GED
- Bachelor degree (preferred).
- Working knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader and Standard.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Office / Administrative Assistant