Summary of Position
The self-motivated Assistant will provide support to Principal and Senior Management performing duties including, but not limited to all aspects of discovery, organizing, managing and indexing files and supporting documentation. A person is professional, reliable and capable of handling additional administrative tasks as assigned with confidentiality and high integrity.
- Full responsibility for relevant documents and providing support services under the guidance of Principal.
- Assume responsibility for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of all Company records, files and projects information.
- Collect, scan/copy, organize documents
- Summarize data and prepare for review
- Perform general clerical work as requested and determined by management.
- Capable of performing all aspects of research.
- Create an electronic case management file system for easy retrieval and reference. Maintains updated.
- Able to prepare standard letters and correspondence in response to third party inquiries.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, use initiative and judgment to accomplish assigned tasks in an organized and timely and accurate manner.
- 2+ years recent experience.
- Facilitates projects and effectively manages multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Works well under pressure and pays attention to detail.
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem-solving skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications, working knowledge of Adobe Program is Plus.
- Willing and able to learn new computer systems, products, concepts and techniques.
- Possesses strong work ethic, effectively manages work load and achieves results.
- Able to work both independently and as an organized team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment. This position involves extensive daily interaction with colleagues. Communicates effectively with both internally and externally.This position requires the ability to think strategically and analytically. Able to envision the broader picture and understand the impact of his/her accountabilities as they relate to the entire company. Position requires the ability effectively manage time to meet deadlines.
This position involves extensive daily interaction with colleagues. Communicates effectively with both internally and externally.
This position requires the ability to think strategically and analytically. Able to envision the broader picture and understand the impact of his/her accountabilities as they relate to the entire company. Position requires the ability effectively manage time to meet deadlines.
Email confidential resume including salary requirement, address and phone number to email@example.com.
Candidates Should be available for immediate interview and hire.