Position Description: Provide administrative support for the participant recruitment process by performing mail merges, data entry, and internet research tasks. Support ongoing programs by executing the necessary administrative tasks associated with them.
Essential Job Functions:
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Execute mail merges and the mail outreach process using Microsoft Office Suite, under supervision from the Operations Team
· Identify, classify, and sort documents electronically
· Data entry
· Assist in record keeping and report preparation
· Maintain and update existing reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
· Update computer records on multiple databases
· Perform other duties as assigned (drop mail off, support team in other administrative duties as needed)
· High School diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred and/or combination of education and work experience.
· Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
· Must be detail oriented. Attention to detail is paramount to succeeding in this role.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Must be a team player; no job is too big or too small.
· Must have strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, high level of MS Excel and Word experience a plus.
· Ability to work with mail merging with Microsoft Word.
· Proficient with Mac and Windows OS
· Experience with an EMR System a plus, though can be taught
· Knowledge of HIPAA requirements a plus, though can be taught