Under some supervision and following established policies and department procedures, provide administrative support to SVP, District Administrator and act as a liaison to the Human Resources Department in California within the following functional duties:
1. Interacts with visitors and customers and takes appropriate actions.
2. Prepares letters, memos, and reports as required.
3. Maintains department files and orders supplies.
4. Assists SVP, District Administrator and other officers in personnel administration, and coordination with contractors regarding building maintenance and repair.
5. Assists FVP of Eastern Region Branch Operations with branch operations functions.
6. Ensures appropriate documentation is complete, timely and accurate as it relates to new hire orientation and benefits enrollment.
7. Answers basic questions relating to HR practices and policies.
8. Refers complex or sensitive issues to HR Department or senior management as appropriate.
9. Takes direction related to HR practices and policies from the Chief HR Officer or VP of HR.
10. Ensures confidential personnel related files and information are protected and maintained in locked cabinets.
11. Assists in various branches as assigned.
12. Assists in scheduling and planning events and seminars.
• Education: College degree in business preferred but not mandatory.
• Experience: 1-2 years’ administration office and/or HR experience, preferably in banking.
• Skills/Ability: Organized and detail oriented. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Working knowledge of business protocol. Ability to interact effectively with public and clients. Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Bilingual (English/Mandarin) is a plus. Ability to exercise sound judgment within the realm of responsibilities.